So, Jessie had a bit of a rough week - she had her 2 month shots on Tuesday and although she cried a bit with each shot - I think I (Shaunna) probably cried more - OK, not really, but I really did tear up when she had the second and more painful of the two shots. I nursed her through both shots which I think helped a lot to comfort her and for the rest of the afternoon, she was fine - but we definitely needed the Tempra to help us through the next 3 days! She was obviously sore after the shots and until Thursday night was quite irritable, but Friday she was back to her cheerful self and all is right with the world again - thank goodness!
I guess last weekend was just practice ... we're packing up again (we didn't even have time to finish all our laundry from last weekend's adventure and we're off again on another adventure ... sorry Mom & Dad MacQuarrie ... we'll be monopolizing the laundry facilities as soon as we arrive!!) I've become a little more organized with my packing this go-around - so we should be in better shape to haul our little clan 12 hours to Prince Edward Island ... we thankfully have the benefit of a larger vehicle thanks to our wonderful friends Kathy and Terry - they graciously offered to swap vehicles for the next two weeks to give us a little more breathing room - a Dodge Calibur will be much more comfortable with all three of us AND the cat than our little Kia Rio would've been! Thanks to great friends!
And so, Jessie's second official road trip adventure begins tomorrow late afternoon (we're driving through the night so as not to throw Jessie's routine off completely!) and we can't wait to introduce Jessie to our island family and friends and celebrate Chris and Rhonda's marriage! It should be a fantastic visit!
P.S. The rest of the Thanksgiving Weekend pictures have been added to that posting below as promised! Enjoy!
I guess last weekend was just practice ... we're packing up again (we didn't even have time to finish all our laundry from last weekend's adventure and we're off again on another adventure ... sorry Mom & Dad MacQuarrie ... we'll be monopolizing the laundry facilities as soon as we arrive!!) I've become a little more organized with my packing this go-around - so we should be in better shape to haul our little clan 12 hours to Prince Edward Island ... we thankfully have the benefit of a larger vehicle thanks to our wonderful friends Kathy and Terry - they graciously offered to swap vehicles for the next two weeks to give us a little more breathing room - a Dodge Calibur will be much more comfortable with all three of us AND the cat than our little Kia Rio would've been! Thanks to great friends!
And so, Jessie's second official road trip adventure begins tomorrow late afternoon (we're driving through the night so as not to throw Jessie's routine off completely!) and we can't wait to introduce Jessie to our island family and friends and celebrate Chris and Rhonda's marriage! It should be a fantastic visit!
P.S. The rest of the Thanksgiving Weekend pictures have been added to that posting below as promised! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment